I was looking at my credit report and seen I have an outstanding acount that has gone to collections. I believe I payed my summit energy acount in full and am looking for the receipt but I would like to get this taken off my reports trans union aswell as equifax if there are any others aswell. My name is Paul Vieira my email is paulvieira912@gmail.com

and I will try to call back to get this taken care of during your office hours next week.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nco Financial Systems Debt Collection.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 05.

Comments

You are a victim of your own disorganization. "Trying to find the receipt" is a horribly inadequate response to outstanding debts.

I can find anything from the last 7 years in seconds because I am organized as a result of spending 40 years in business and learning my lessons from experienced professionals. May I suggest that you continue your education and learn about organization and reliability ?

Perhaps a local community college or university branch offers courses related to general business organization. Numerous occasions have required that I produce document blah blah and I can always do it - unless of course I was mistaken thinking I had settled the matter.