Windsor, Ontario

Why is it that they won't let me pay my bill??I am not going to give them my SIN but am willing to pay my bill of 20 dollars for Fed Ex...every time I enter my registration code it is returned as invalid.

how am i suppose to pay???? I am inclined to go to FedEx and just throw the money at them. I wasn't even aware that I owed them anything. I picked up my parcel, they gave it to me with no mention of a fee.

I received a notice from these NCO idiots who are making it impossible to pay my bill.Scammers, I bet they are going to try and charge interest because it wasn't paid in time!!!

Review about: Debt Collection Agency.

I didn't like: Service, Are scam artists as far as i can tell.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Systems?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Progressive Financial - Late notice after we paid in full Progressive Financial "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more Wish - Dress Wish "i order the wrong dress, colour and size, i want blue colour and the size is xxlarge, and i want all others sizes to be xxlarge. Order no 5918e961558f48f7097f85df ...." Read more Keystone Rv - 2017 Montana HC Keystone Rv "On top of all the other problems we have had with this new, 6 mo old Montana HC, the kitchen sink has almost no water pressure to it at all...." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more