Windsor, Ontario

Why is it that they won't let me pay my bill??I am not going to give them my SIN but am willing to pay my bill of 20 dollars for Fed Ex...every time I enter my registration code it is returned as invalid.

how am i suppose to pay???? I am inclined to go to FedEx and just throw the money at them. I wasn't even aware that I owed them anything. I picked up my parcel, they gave it to me with no mention of a fee.

I received a notice from these NCO idiots who are making it impossible to pay my bill.Scammers, I bet they are going to try and charge interest because it wasn't paid in time!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with NCO Financial Systems. The most disappointing about debt collection agency from NCO Financial Systems was service and are scam artists as far as i can tell Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NCO Financial Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare NCO Financial Systems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Systems?

Comments