New Holland, Pennsylvania
Not resolved

I just looked over my checking account to see that the amount of $398.42 was taken out!! It was taken by this company!!

I did not authorize this!!

When attempting to contact someone all I got was recordings!! What can I do about this??

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You can go to your financial institution and fill out a WSUD or written statement of unauthorized debit. It will state that you did not authorize this charge. The bank will re credit your account but this has to be done within 60 days from statement date.


Contact your bank and dispute the charge, they can refuse the transaction. You need to let them know this company was not given permission to debit your account.

You may need to go in and sign some forms but that is much better than being out any money. Have a blessed day!

You May Also Like