Had my pay garnished with no notification, other than by my employer a couple of days prior to paydsy, while I was on vacation.I had no idea who had garnished me until I got home and opened the letter from my employer.

It turns out that it was Nco financial. They did not send me the 30 day notice that they are legally required to do. Besides, these thiefs garnished my wages for over 5 years for a defaulted student loan. The garnishments ended in 2012, debt paid, right?

The debt was even removed from my credit reports.

Now suddenly I owe $5000?I think the Oregon AG is getting a call.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with NCO Financial Systems. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NCO Financial Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare NCO Financial Systems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Systems?

Comments

MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more Rjm Acquisitions - Never opend account with  yall Rjm Acquisitions "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Hunter Warfield - Total *** Bag Company Hunter Warfield "I was having a dispute with my apartment complex and broke my lease due to health concerns. A few months later I was contacted by this so called legitimate company...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more