2.0

They are fraudulently taking money out of my daughters check for her student loan debt!We finally got in touch with the REAL student loan debt and they have never heard of these people.

My daughter is young and innocent and the fact that they have an accent from India never crossed her mind. I'm sorry, but this is a HUGE red flag for me! So they have all of my daughters information and they are getting away with this!

There has to be more people out there that this is happening to that are just blowing this off!PLEASE, Speak up if this is happening to you too!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraudulantly garnishing wages posing as the dept. of education!" of nco financial systems debt collection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. NCO Financial Systems needs to "i want someone to investigate this! how can this be happening in the united states of america? oh wait, i forgot, americans are not protected anymore, at all!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nco financial systems debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NCO Financial Systems.

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Systems?

Comments

They sued your daughter for not paying her student loans. They won in court. Now they are collecting.

to Anonymous #1133422

NO, Who are you to even comment on this?They didn't sue my daughter!

She is PAYING her student loan. BUT, this company is ILLIGALLY GARNISHING HER WAGES. Shut your face if you don't know the circumstances.

I see you are anonymous, you don't have the balls to comment with a name.Your probably not even an American.