4.7K views

Pendrick Capital Partner is a company who buys uncollected Dr. charges and never contacts the patient.

They sold my debt to collection (Phoenix Financial Services). It was an er Dr. charge that never was billed to my insurance or sent to me. 2 1/2 yrs later the collection agency called me to collect (Phoenix Financial Svcs) I called my insurance company and found they never billed for the charge.

I was advised I am not responsible under Medicare rules because they failed to submit bill within 1 yr. The ER visit was billed and paid with the same information.

Phoenix Financial Services tried to extort $1405.00 and black mail me with my high credit score into paying it. I spoke with the Supervisor (Jeff Harrington) and he refused to cooperate with me stating it will stay in collection.

Reason of review: Both Shadow ER DR. and Pendrick Capital Partner, failed to contact me directly. Phoenix reached me the first phone call. Phoenix refused to cooperate with new information resolving debt..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 28, 2015.

Comments

Lame....Thanks for driving up medical cost for the rest of us.If you go to the ER, get treated and don't get an invoice, call and ask for one. Once you have it, do what it takes to get it submitted so I'm not on the hook to save your life.

to Anonymous #1550033

Hey, Just so you know many of these medical bill collections are NO fault of the patients themselves. It's the hospital processing of insurance and their practices that cause this situation.

I'm now fighting this company (third time) for fraudulent charges and paid bills. Don't be quick to assume.

Rex, Georgia, United States #1310386

I also have an ER bill from this company, which according to Medicaid was paid. I've been dealing with this for 3 years, trying to resolve it.

Medicaid said the procedure was double charged. My bill is for $1,402.

I initially had a $17,000 hospital bill, everything was paid except this. It just doesn't make sense.

I also have a bill for $1091 from Phoenix Financial Services stating that they have been contracted by Pendrick Capitol Partners II LLC.

What should I do?