NCO sued me for a combination of bills which had gone into collections. They sent papers to a resident I did not reside at. They called my place of employment on more then one occasion.

They sent garnishment papers to my corporate office, which were for only 90 days, after that they were to refile but my company continued to garnish me without court order for 2+ yrs. I had to file bankruptcy and almost $10,000 NCO received, the garnishment stopped.

When I called NCO requesting proof of payments, receipts, companies that received the payments, I got nothing but the run around.

Till this day I still have no idea where my $10,000 went nor who received payment. There is record of NCO receiving the payments from my employer but that is the "ONLY" thing I have of my $10,000. Don't I have the right to know where or who got payment ??

Review about: Nco Financial Systems Debt Collection.

Comments

" 2+ yrs"Why did it take you over two years to file for bankruptcy? The bundled up your @#$#, added their fees, mailed probably knowing you wouldn't be there, got a judgement and went wild on you.All you had to do is going on line to see the case.Pro-Tip-Everyone who owes any kind of money that just vanished should go online once and month and see if they're being sued.