Guaynabo, Guaynabo

HI. MY NAME IS WILLIAM AND I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM NCO FINANCIAL AND THEY ASK ME TO MAKE MY PAYMENT BY A DIRECT DEPOSIT TO PAY FOR MY OLD BALANCE MONTHLY BUT THEY DONT SEND ME THE NEW BALANCE EACH TIME I PAID. I TRY TO CONTACT THEM BY A ADDRESS THAT THEY SEND ME BUT DIDNT WORK.MY ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH THEM IS 42624771 IN MAY 19 2014 AND THE CREDITOR IS ARMY & AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SVC. THAT ACCOUNT WAS IN BANKSCRUBTSY 13 BECAUSE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL IN INTENSIVECARE BECAUSE I LOST PARTS OF MY LEFT LUNG. THE ADDRESS IS: NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS.INC

PO BOX 15110

WILMINGTON.DE 19850-5110

HOPE THAT YOU CAN HELP ME OR TELL ME WHAT TO DO

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). TORRESMILIAN4U is overall dissatisfied with NCO Financial Systems. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NCO Financial Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare NCO Financial Systems to other companies on our site.

Comments