NCO Financial Systems called my cell phone and left a message saying they were a collection agency.I have A-1 Credit so I called them back and they asked for someone who I had no idea who they were.., I told them not to call again, and how did they get my cell phone number?

They said they had a wrong number, is this a "phone scan" or just a bad company?

They seemed kind of "shady" to me, I would not give them any information and then I hung up on them..still not happy about someone using my cell phone number.

Review about: Nco Financial Systems Debt Collection.

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Systems?

Comments

I am an investigator with the law firm of Meyer Wilson. We have been investigating a potential case regarding unwanted calls to cell phones. If you have gotten unwanted calls on your cell phone and would like to share your experiences or learn more about our investigation, please contact me at 614-384-7030 or scoffman@meyerwilson.com.

I had to go on line and find this incompetent company!They have been calling my home phone since January 2011, looking for some woman Ido not know and never heard of.

I have called this company about 4 times explaining to them that I don't know this person, never heard of this person, don't know a relative of this person. Well today was the last straw. I work hard for the things I have and I owe no one and yet these idiots continue to call!

One call person hung up on me this ticked me off so I called back and spoke with yet another person saying my number would be removed.These wack jobs get on my nerve and I don't have a debt I can only imagine what they do to the people that does.

#205440

We recieved a voice mail from them last night (8.30PM) regearding someone with the correct last name but wrong first name.We are in no financial stress and owe no money so know that they are not looking for us.

After alot of internet resaerch on them are now wondering whether to call them back and explain and try and get it sorted or wait for them to call back again.Alot of people seem to have been wrongly accused and harrased so NOT looking forward to dealing with that!

They were calling my cell relentlessly looking for someone else.I called and finally got a live human being and tried to tell him what was going on.

He asked if I was the person they were trying to reach and I said " No & you guys have called me numerous times-he cut me off and snapped at me. This is such an ugly business-predatory and full of really unstable unhappy people. I am hoping this is the last time I have to deal with them.

Why can't we all get together and file a class action suit?It seems like there is a case here

Board related inc Q & A Telephone Computer System :)

I think #3 (happy) is an employee of NCO coz she is as *** as them.Ive had the same problem...all credit card paid of, all cars, everything cept the mortgage which we pay oh so religiously.

I told them 5 times that THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON OF THAT NAME, yet they kept calling us almost everyday and leave cryptic messages. And I have talked to a live, breathing person. I finally said "You know that I could sue for this harassment, right?" and she had the gall to answer back "Well, lets see if you can." I told her to *** off and hung up.

They stopped calling for 2 days now.Lets see for the coming days.

I'm having problems with NCO.I am disabled and low income and am provided a free cell phone, number and a set amount of minutes each month.

It's a government program ( safelink.com) called "life line." Anyway as soon as I got this phone about a month ago I started getting calls for Malorie Smith. I get the calls about every two hours monday thru Saturday. EACH TIME I tell them there is no one here by that name, I do no know WHO or WHERE this person is, I am NOT this person and this is MY number which I've only had about a month. They say sorry for the inconvenience and we'll remove your number.

2 hours later.....another call.

I could just change the number but then I might get a number with the same or worse problems.What to do?

MY HUSBAND AND I APPRENTLY HAVE A PHONE NUMBER OF SOMEONE THAT HAD OUR NUMBER, THAT NCO IS TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF . AND WHEN WE TELL THEM HEY WE HAVE THIS NUMBER NOW AND THAT SO AND SO DOES NOT AND TO STOP CALLING US. WELL THEY DON'T STOP AND ARE JUST PLAIN ***!!!AND WE ARE READY TO FILE A SUIT IF NEEDED BE

You just need to talk WITH them, not talk TO them.These collectors have a perception on their consumers as stallers or somebody who gives out every possible reason to avoid debts.

They are dealing with these 'some' people hunderd times in a day. Most calls you receive are automated calls. These HUGE companies have a SKIPTRACING which looks for phone numbers through your neighbors, directory assistance companies and relatives. Just inform them PROPERLY that you are not the person.

They would put you out of the list.They won't get any money from a wrong person!